When you make an online booking with car-washdetail.com, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions of the booking.
Booking Terms & Conditions
• Some services do not apply to certain zip codes. But you can make the appointment, If it does not apply I will let you know.
• If your car is Medium or large SUVs SUVs or trucks the upgrade price will ara know. But you can make the appointment, selecting the service you want.
• Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
• car-washdetail.com will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
• We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
• Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type
• We reserve the right to use any one of our experienced staff to undertake your auto detailing and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty
• Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes but we will endeavor to communicate the changes prior to arrival
• We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by Stripe.com.
• We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
• All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk
• car-washdetail.com reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or continue with their service if they deem the customer to be unreasonable
• car-washdetail.com reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing
• car-washdetail.com will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
Pricing Terms & Conditions
• Our minimum call out charge is $39 per vehicle
• car-washdetail.com reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of $39 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
• A 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
• Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price.
• Car-washdetail.com reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
• Car-washdetail.com reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate
• Car-washdetail.com will send you SMS text messages to confirm your service request, provide information about the detailer matched to your job, and to conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the job is completed. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. Car-washdetail.com is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
• Car-washdetail.com may provide your order request to any detailer within our network or out of our network to fulfill your request in a timely manner.
• When your service request is matched to a provider, your name, phone number, service address and vehicle information will be shared with that service provider.
• Car-washdetail.com may call you directly to schedule your service or conduct a customer satisfaction survey. In the event of a canceled request, we may call you to inquire about your reasons for canceling.
Our Service Terms & Conditions
• We may ask you where you heard about Car-washdetail.com in order to gauge our marketing strategies
• We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys
• We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
• We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
• We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking /detailing type
• Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in a minimum charge of 50% of the detailing price
• Car-washdetail.com reserve the right to take full payment if a booking is cancelled on the day without prior agreement
• Car-washdetail.com reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know
• Car-washdetail.com reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company
Terms and Conditions
Our web site offers the visitors various mechanisms to register data, subscribe to our e-mail newsletters or to request more information.
The transmission of unsolicited email or spam is expressly prohibited.
Use of the information
Our website will never share, sell or rent information or email addresses of any visitor or subscriber. Subscribers’ email addresses are protected as we are using the service of Aweber Communications, one of the best, safest, and most recognized worlds wide in all languages.
This site includes all the necessary technical measures to protect the information of the users. When users send their information through the web site, your name, and email are protected both online and offline.
In the cases that additional data such as full name, address, credit card numbers, among others; they are requested for the purchase of some of our products, these data will be collected and used by the online payment platforms, called “payment gateways”, belonging to outside firms that have no link with our web page, in addition to the provision of the service, in addition, all these have a secure server and the full recognition at the global level as platforms for secure payment.
When the companies that we offer the service of receiving payments collect this information, our page never is able to access your personal data.
This topic is detailed in our Privacy Policies.
Procedure to disabled or unsubscribe
This procedure as detailed in our Privacy Policies.
Links to third party sites
We offer the possibility to review, correct, or delete any personally identifiable information that you have provided.
Notification of changes
Use of Personal Information in the
Form we ask only the visitor’s name, in order to customize the emails that you receive in the future (you do not need a second name, or last name) and address of the e-mail where you will be sent future information.
If you completed the registration in the form or has written comments on our blog, we may use your information to send recommendations, new releases, promotions, announcements of new articles published in the future, own products of the owner of the web site, advertising and promotional information about AdWords and other communications related to the theme of the web site.
We have a strict policy against spam.
In the foot or at the end of each message sent through our system includes a link to unsubscribe that allows you to auto low of subscribers who do not wish to receive further emails.
What is spam?
According to the definition of spam is called spamhaus.org to the sending of all email that is both massive and not requested.
Unsolicited means that whoever receives it has not granted verifiable permission for the message to be sent to you. Mass means that the message is sent as part of a large number of messages of virtually identical content.
A message is considered spam only if it meets both conditions at the same time.
Why is that it is not appropriate to make spam?
Spam is not only illegal in many countries, but it is also very counterproductive for those who practice. If your company makes spam, your image will deteriorate, will generate mistrust and nobody will want to leave your data to receive personalized information and relevant.
In addition, this practice in general has penalties of a technical nature on the part of the e-mail services, such as being added to black lists, the lock or the well known sent to your spam by webmail services.
These penalties are very difficult to lift if you do not change the behavior and can cause harm to the legitimate shipments you want to do in the future, or even to your company’s communications with customers and suppliers via email.
You can contact us via:
1. – Mail: email@example.com
2. – Contact: https://car-washdetail.com/contact